Control Arm Bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PunkChachi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I am replacing my Front Lower/Upper control arms on both sides. Unfortunately on the front left I have had to cut out 3 of the 4 bolts because of rust and who knows. I am trying to find bolts for them, I was planning on buy all new bolts for all of them when I started cutting. After talking to the Jeep Dealer, each Lower control arm "cam?" bolt cost $16 for a total of $64 just for the lower control arms. If anyone knows where I can get them cheaper I would love to know! Thanks guys!

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That price seams about the same if not cheaper than what I found online. Either that or go find some at a salvage yard.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all, I am replacing my Front Lower/Upper control arms on both sides. Unfortunately on the front left I have had to cut out 3 of the 4 bolts because of rust and who knows. I am trying to find bolts for them, I was planning on buy all new bolts for all of them when I started cutting. After talking to the Jeep Dealer, each Lower control arm "cam?" bolt cost $16 for a total of $64 just for the lower control arms. If anyone knows where I can get them cheaper I would love to know! Thanks guys!

Heck thats cheap , for the bolt and nut they used to be 46 bucks each
I'd say you got a deal

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When my arms go bad that's what im going to have to do unfortunately. I can't even align the camber because of how seized they are

Sent from my iPhone using the power of children's laughter

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I was scared when I lifted the 03 not knowing how well or how often they aligned it.
I have 11 bolts though so wasn't worried about just didn't feel like cutting them out :happy175:
But all were like brand new no rust/ no binding etc

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh SNAP!

Yeah, I'd jump on the $16 each... at least then you'd know they're new, not used, and can be adjusted without worry.

GYPSY400

Reaction score
Yes $16 is cheap.. I paid like $23 cdn.. and the dealer is the only place to get them.

GYPSY400