Check out this Grand Cherokee...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Think about all the time, effort and money.
But not in my driveway thanks.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Grandpa always told me that if I could not say something nice to just keep quiet........................................

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't be haters, sure there are some things made overkill like hillbilly visor up front and fake vent holes, but it takes a lot of work, and you need to look at it not as a jeep anymore but a completely different vehicle. Just because it is jeep, it doesn't automatically mean it has be lifted and banged against rocks.

SabaII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the all the work and craftsmanship that went into that build, but it certainly is fugly!

x2. Dont get me wrong the guy put a lot of work in to it. Not my style though. Has way too much going on.

Phil + Neela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, lots of time, money, and TLC put into that thing, but in the words of Austin (Danger) Powers "Really Baby, that's not my bag!"

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, while I don't have an issue with, and often like a tastefully "done up" anything, be it Jeep, Honda, whatever... that is a mess.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks to much like a Cadillac and not enough like a Jeep. I do see the skill and effort put into it, but it's not for me.
In my book, "Jeep" and "Chrome" and "Low profile wheels" should not be in the same paragraph

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't be haters, sure there are some things made overkill like hillbilly visor up front and fake vent holes, but it takes a lot of work, and you need to look at it not as a jeep anymore but a completely different vehicle. Just because it is jeep, it doesn't automatically mean it has be lifted and banged against rocks.

Looks exactly like a BMW! :happy175: ...and btw i agree with you, whats wrong with you guys??? it doesnt have to be lifted up and have bars and racks and lights... congratulate this guys! he did and amazing job! The only bad thing is that it looks like a BMW!!!

iamweasel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least he put a winch on it :happy175:

I love this comment:
Posted by: jover_nismo 07/03/2011 11:29AM
this jeep is mean! i gotta be honest tho i cant tell if ur man or a woman o.0