CD Holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Admit it - the Jeep KJ is rubbish in terms of storage space.

I use the centre box/armrest for my bits and pieces (keys, wallet, etc.) I was inspired the other day when I saw a guy in a Ford Mondeo with one of those CD holders that strap around the windscreen visors. Can anyone point out a company who makes these (and can get easily in UK), and whether there is a non-destructive solution to mount it on the visors with vanity mirrors.

Cheers

OutbackSurvivor

Reaction score
Use the MOPAR iPod INTEGRATION KIT (by Mopar) that enable you to connect to an iPod to your existing audio player in KJ which can be control by your steering audio buttons for sound volume, next song skip, etc. Put all your CD song files (favourites or non-favourites) into iPod (60G model: 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.55 inches) which STORE A LOT MORE but SIZE A LOT SMALL than CDs in grovebox. Say a 60G iPod can store up to around 15000 songs which is equivalent to about 900+ CDs. No glovebox can ever store up to that much unless you have a truck load of CDs or musical store in your boot with a CD changer with capable of 900+ CDs (probably doesn't exist!!). Besides, and more importantly, iPod enable you to view video files or music video (up to 150 hours of video) in your car with a Bright 2.5-inch, 320 x 240 pixel TFT display. A LOT MORE FUN and a more modern flashy way to have a music/video studio in your KJ. and then you can leave your KJ glovebox for keys, parking tickets, other stuff. Also, you can easy detach your iPod when you leave you KJ and put it in your pocket to continue with your incomplete songs, say in coffee shop or in a tent, everywhere. LOL !

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No walmarts here, perhaps I can check out Virgin or HMV (music shops for the uninitiated :) )

I haven't got an ipod (and wouldn't ever get one again), but I do have a Sony NW-A3000. I asked about this on the other board (electronics i think), but there was some obscure kit.

Is there any other solution (like a Jeep radio with an input line like some cars have)?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.