Back-n-Blacks Rene

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Back-n-Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hip waders!
One of the best investments for off roading!:D
I've lost shoes, socks, rubber boots! and gained
lots of gray hair with some of my old moron friends
that didn't listen!
"No, no, don't, no, don't! SCHPLAAT! SCHPUCK! AWW FٮCK! We B STUCK!

ha ha ha

True that. The next purchase for me is going to be a 8000lb winch mounted to a reciever. They when we go play no matter what happens one rig still on dry land can yank us out. Eventualy i will make a front bumber with reciever hitch to use it from both ends.

Back-n-Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found out in June i will be moving back to Oregon. That is good news for my jeep as that puts me closer to my dads shop. Rock rails, front and rear bumper here we come!!

Back-n-Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a set of 5. 245/75/16 AT's. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• treadwright.jpg
    treadwright.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 64

Back-n-Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have arrived. Can't wait to get them mounted and start tearing it up. Ohh and $425 for 5 tires shipped in five days is awesome!!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• my tires.jpg
    my tires.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 60

Back-n-Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. Only thing is my rims are 17" and I'm not lifted.

owwch sorry to hear that. Before you spend to much on tires i suggest you take a look at downsizing your rims to help save money every time you buy tires. 17 are a lot more expeinsive that 16's and 16's are a little more expensive than 15's

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
owwch sorry to hear that. Before you spend to much on tires i suggest you take a look at downsizing your rims to help save money every time you buy tires. 17 are a lot more expeinsive that 16's and 16's are a little more expensive than 15's

When ever I'm looking in a catalog, and see a tire in my size, it's usually a 16"...:(

If I could get Rene wheels used inexpensive, I may be tempted....idea.gif

Back-n-Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are out there. I see people selling them all the time. But for a cheap alternative you can look at Jegs and the crager soft 8, or discount tires has a steel wheel very similar and they both run around $45 a wheel. Just make sure you do some reading on what back space you want before you buy. Hell i may go that route myself soon.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They are out there. I see people selling them all the time. But for a cheap alternative you can look at Jegs and the crager soft 8, or discount tires has a steel wheel very similar and they both run around $45 a wheel. Just make sure you do some reading on what back space you want before you buy. Hell i may go that route myself soon.

Procomp is having a HUGE sale...as low as 50 bucks a rim. I like MOST of their rims....:D

Back-n-Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$425 for retreads:eek:,for about $200 more you could have gotten the real stuff that are brand new.

Ya right dude. I do not know where you learned math from but you should sue. For BFG AT tires in that size they range from $164 to $179 EACH. So for 5 your looking at $820-$895 before shipping and that cost $85 bucks. So the cheapest you can get the setup i am about to run is $905. (blarg)

So $905-$425=$480 of savings for me. In fact i can buy two sets of these tires for cheaper than one set of the brand name BFG's. And don't even compaire the MT they are even cheaper than the brand name counter part.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya right dude. I do not know where you learned math from but you should sue. For BFG AT tires in that size they range from $164 to $179 EACH. So for 5 your looking at $820-$895 before shipping and that cost $85 bucks. So the cheapest you can get the setup i am about to run is $905. (blarg)

So $905-$425=$480 of savings for me. In fact i can buy two sets of these tires for cheaper than one set of the brand name BFG's. And don't even compaire the MT they are even cheaper than the brand name counter part.
There about $125 each local here,but that mostlky due to nobody wants mallcrawler tires.