Blue '07 liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tristanbell

Reaction score
From Billings, MT stationed in 29 Palms, CA
So I joined about a year ago and never introduced myself.

I am a Marine currently stationed in 29 Palms, Ca (SoCal). I absolutely love my liberty and cant wait to upgrade it. I go offroading as often as I can where ever I can. I go up to the San Bernardino Mountains all the time. I have done several trails up there and would like to go out with other liberty owners. My upgrades are listed in my signature. If anyone lives in SoCal and wants to go out with me hit me up.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't wait so long next time!

Look up Wulfhound - he's in SoCal (Escondido I think...) and is on the trails quite a bit. Put in a lift not too long ago and loves his Liberty even more :favorites13:

Bob

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and we do have some Cali members as TwoBobs said. Look up Wulfhound.

Dave

tristanbell

Reaction score
I will definitely look him up. I cant wait to get my lift put on and roll with the big dogs. lol I go out with a bunch of different guys that I'm stationed with and they are always amazed by what i can take in a stock liberty.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't wait so long next time!

Look up Wulfhound - he's in SoCal (Escondido I think...) and is on the trails quite a bit. Put in a lift not too long ago and loves his Liberty even more :favorites13:

Bob

You Nailed that one :Big Laugh: :driver:Yep yep I do I do luv my Libety KK

This was just before the lift on a Black Diamond in Big Bear cant remember the trail name
You must be registered for see images attach

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Thank you Armysniper and thank you for your service.

Good grief look what it has come to ... you shouldn't have to thank each other for your respective service :D That is our job!

Best bumper sticker I ever saw....

"If you don't stand behind our troops ... feel free to stand in front of them!"

Thanks Guys!:peace:

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good grief look what it has come to ... you shouldn't have to thank each other for your respective service :D That is our job!

@ Luke "it's Military thing You wouldn't understand"
:happy175::happy175::happy175:
Thanks Guys for your service ,
Wulfhound --> Army Vet

Armysniper

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Best bumper sticker I ever saw....

"If you don't stand behind our troops ... feel free to stand in front of

Well said, couldn't put it in better words

tristanbell

Reaction score
You Nailed that one :Big Laugh: :driver:Yep yep I do I do luv my Libety KK

This was just before the lift on a Black Diamond in Big Bear cant remember the trail name
You must be registered for see images attach

I hit gold mountain up in Big Bear a few weeks ago and blew peoples minds. It amazes me how people think that liberties are not off-road capable.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hit gold mountain up in Big Bear a few weeks ago and blew peoples minds. It amazes me how people think that liberties are not off-road capable.

Yea have not done GoldMntn yet was told I need more belly armor and rock rails for that. tristanbell- do u know about the Jeep badge of Honor program

chk this out they send you trail badges for your jeep for trails u do. I got Holcomb creek and Goldmntn did not put the Gldmntn one on yet till I actually do it. you chk in thry gps at trail head

Jeep Mobile Apps | JEEP BADGE OF HONOR | Jeep

tristanbell

Reaction score
@ Wulfhound, So i tried to download that app on my ipod touch but it doesn't support it. I dont have a smart phone any more cause it was costing me to much. It looks pretty sweet though.
How was holcomb creek? I've done it a few times with some buddies in wranglers but i wasn't sure if i should try it stock. I've seen some vehicles get pretty messed up in there but it was cause they were trying to baja through it. I like to take my time and not break things. lol

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ Wulfhound, So i tried to download that app on my ipod touch but it doesn't support it. I dont have a smart phone any more cause it was costing me to much. It looks pretty sweet though.
How was holcomb creek? I've done it a few times with some buddies in wranglers but i wasn't sure if i should try it stock. I've seen some vehicles get pretty messed up in there but it was cause they were trying to baja through it. I like to take my time and not break things. lol

It was cool u have to take it easy on the trails in Big Bear if u don't ur screwed. I go with Lost Jeeps So. Cal Wally usually heads the trail runs in KJ and I think he runs 35 or 37's w/ a straight axle Conversion these guys can spot u through just about anything saved my undercarriage a few times lol