Blue '07 liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tristanbell

Reaction score
From Billings, MT stationed in 29 Palms, CA
It was cool u have to take it easy on the trails in Big Bear if u don't ur screwed.

Totally agree with that. I've been on most of the trails up there, my wife is from the Lake Gregory/Arrowhead area. I go up there as often as I can to get away from the heat. When is Lost Jeeps SoCal going out again? I would be interested in going along if the the trail wasn't super tough. I think the suspension in my front end is pretty well shot so I dont have the clearance I used to. Can't wait for my lift. lol

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally agree with that. I've been on most of the trails up there, my wife is from the Lake Gregory/Arrowhead area. I go up there as often as I can to get away from the heat. When is Lost Jeeps SoCal going out again? I would be interested in going along if the the trail wasn't super tough. I think the suspension in my front end is pretty well shot so I dont have the clearance I used to. Can't wait for my lift. lol

There is a meet and greet Tomorrow the 24th with Lost and Forbidden Jeeps we combine meets and are starting to on runs together. They are running Cleghorn pass in the am and meeting in Corona at Marie Calendars for dinner I believe. go to the Face book pages or their web forums become a member or just browse for the trail info it should be here
ForbiddenJeeps.com
I am a member of both as well as NAXJA So. Cal.