Black rims on Khaki KJ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeventyGTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have them? I am currently wheel shopping for 16x8's to go with an OME lift on my 05 Limited. But I can't decide if I want to go with black or not. I found some alloy wheels that look nice, don't break the bank and should be lighter than steelies. Pics would be appreciated for anyone with Light Khaki and black rims of any style or lift. Thanks!

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I get that you are after new rims, (lucky you!), just thought the color combo might be close enough to give you a hint as to how it might look. :)

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have them? I am currently wheel shopping for 16x8's to go with an OME lift on my 05 Limited. But I can't decide if I want to go with black or not. I found some alloy wheels that look nice, don't break the bank and should be lighter than steelies. Pics would be appreciated for anyone with Light Khaki and black rims of any style or lift. Thanks!

I have black soft 8's and a lift, i'll post pics later on, it looks great with tires mounted black side out (no white lettering)

but for the wheel width stick with 16x7 and 4" of backspacing, 245 75 16 tires mount way better with a 7" width, 8" will give you a lot more rubbing and interference.

Kj/toy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the black wheels, black center caps, and black lug nuts...too much black. I have moabs to put on when I get around to it.

SeventyGTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the black wheels, black center caps, and black lug nuts...too much black. I have moabs to put on when I get around to it.

If I can find a set of Moab's, that is what I am leaning towards right now. I see they are reproduced by another company, but have no idea of the quality in comparison to the factory ones. If I went with black, I would definitely go with something with some chrome or silver in it.

tlrtucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
simple google search...

You must be registered for see images

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
If I can find a set of Moab's, that is what I am leaning towards right now. I see they are reproduced by another company, but have no idea of the quality in comparison to the factory ones. If I went with black, I would definitely go with something with some chrome or silver in it.

True Moabs are forged
The aftermarket ones are cast

Latest posts

Members online