Been a while

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Been a while since ive been on, had a lot going on the past few months between school and a new job. Hows every body doing? I feel like im out of the loop haha

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to see you back.

You missed a lot.......LOL

Dave

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya missed Leeann's new ******, Mudd's new bumper, Troy's new lights for the Renny lightbar, Luke's joyous bonding with his steering rack, CzarKJ's new wheel's, Wulfhound's new JBA/Mudd Econolift, HoosierJeeper's blown Bilstein, JeepMoCo's tear-down and rebuild of 4 KJ's at the same time, LetFreedomRing's game of "Where's Waldo?" with the only flywheel known to exist in North America, ThunderBirdJunkie's part-out of his KJ (but he's still here whispering sweet nothings in our ears whenever he can :love62: ), ArmySniper's new lift and bonding with fellow vets :patriot:

There's been seventeen bad CV's on the T-case end of the front driveshaft, 9 arguments over the best brand of oil, 7 b**tchfests over the #2 cylinder dropping a valve seat, and I think there were 23 questions about the biggest tire that won't rub while running stock sagged springs with steel wheels. And of course the classic we all love:

"What do you all think of the RRO lift...?" :angry94:

Nope, not much has happened...

Bob

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya missed Leeann's new ******, Mudd's new bumper, Troy's new lights for the Renny lightbar, Luke's joyous bonding with his steering rack, CzarKJ's new wheel's, Wulfhound's new JBA/Mudd Econolift, HoosierJeeper's blown Bilstein, JeepMoCo's tear-down and rebuild of 4 KJ's at the same time, LetFreedomRing's game of "Where's Waldo?" with the only flywheel known to exist in North America, ThunderBirdJunkie's part-out of his KJ (but he's still here whispering sweet nothings in our ears whenever he can :love62: ), ArmySniper's new lift and bonding with fellow vets :patriot:

There's been seventeen bad CV's on the T-case end of the front driveshaft, 9 arguments over the best brand of oil, 7 b**tchfests over the #2 cylinder dropping a valve seat, and I think there were 23 questions about the biggest tire that won't rub while running stock sagged springs with steel wheels. And of course the classic we all love:

Bob

Very accurate info. I Lol'd

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gear heads how bad do you have it.
Don't ask my wife she gets mad cause I won't come in from the garage for dinner.

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Bob

Where's Waldo? No better way to describe it! :happy175:

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You missed another trip out to the barrens! :)

I wouldnt have had time to go out anyway. Ive been super busy with the new job, only plus side to working all the time is mo money! Haha i have a couple drive line issues to take care of and then im back in business

Members online