Armie - My '07 Sport 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So work has been sending me to Canada a lot lately so zero progress in lift install, but I did go ahead and order these too:

You must be registered for see images attach

Man I need to get this done, I'm getting pretty anxious seeing the pics again.

BDEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lift installed! Need to find time to get the wheels on now.

I noticed the zirc fittings on the JBA arms can potentially smack the Teraflex bumpstops. Do I need to groove them to clear them?

Last edited:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lift installed! Need to find time to get the wheels on now.

I noticed the zirc fittings on the JBA arms can potentially smack the Teraflex bumpstops. Do I need to groove them to clear them?

Looks great!

Just use a utility knife to create a slot where the zerk fitting would hit the bumpstop. Needs to be about 1/4" deep.

Bob

BDEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Notched the bumpstops this morning, then got the wheels on. I must say, it sure looks different than it did Tuesday.

For reference, this is where I started:

Last edited:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Someday I hope to get mine looking that good. Nice job! :waytogo:

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were some cheap $20 from walmart, I think Blazer brand. If I recall correctly, they were 2.5"-3" in diameter which is about all that'll fit back there.

How are the Blazer? I am thinking of using them in the rear for more light while reversing.

thanks.

BDEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someday I hope to get mine looking that good. Nice job! :waytogo:

Thank you! You've already done a nice job with yours!

Excellent! Be Proud!

Thanks!

How are the Blazer? I am thinking of using them in the rear for more light while reversing.

thanks.

I think they would be fine for reversing, I do remember them not being super bright for driving, but that may have been because of where they were mounted. It was tight and I had a hard time getting them aimed right.

BDEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my brother and I went and had some fun out on the trails this weekend. Here a couple of pictures that his wife snapped with her phone of the jeep:

BDEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did the Jeep do on those hills? :)

Really well actually, the Duratracs did awesome considering it was pretty loose sand at some points. There was only one hill that I didnt quite make in 2WD. I made it probably close to 3/4 of the way up before it ran out of steam and dug in. Put it in 4wd there and it climbed just fine up the rest of the hill. It may be the hill in the picture where Im climbing, but Im not sure.

I want to go again really bad.

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm jealous...can't wait to get out there on the trails! Hope you guys had a blast!

BDEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm jealous...can't wait to get out there on the trails! Hope you guys had a blast!

It's one of the things I miss most about living in northern lower Michigan. There are seasonal and fire roads all over (Huron National Forest area) along with a pretty extensive trail system. Basically for free use, too. Some require an ORV sticker. I have yet to locate anything of that nature in Ohio.