Are Bilsteins garbage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just compared the new one and this one, I can't tell a difference between them. They both feel smooth like glass. Must be the pic, guess this iPhone 4s camera isn't designed for taking intense shock pics. :D I was imagining the scoring would be vertical and kinda feel "ribbed" on a "microscopic" level. But both felt the same.

And thanks again. I really do appreciate it.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well an update: Replaced the shock about a week ago. Old one was leaking onto the ground. Last Bilstein I'll buy.

paynkilr

Reaction score
I purchased Doesch-Tech about 4 years ago and they have handled all the @#$^ I can throw at them. Lot's of travel and never had one issue with these. When you call, be prepared to answer general stuff, like current ride height...springs etc and you will like! 619-442-7300.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Like anything made by man you may get a bad one every now and again.
Mention was just made about Doesch-Tech . Buddy had a set on his Jeep Wrangler for two months, 3 blown got 3 in return they lasted 4 months. he gave up on them
So with any again good ones and bad ones