ARB bumper LED turn&park conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to go LED for my front ARB turn&park lights on my 07.
Starting to go through bulbs,moisture I think.
Found these but are out of stock in North America it would seem -https://www.northridge4x4.ca/part/marker-lights/6821287-arb-led-combination-indicator-lamps?ref=usa
Think I read somewhere that an older model Toyota truck light will work on the 05-07 bumpers.
Anyone know which year/s and if anyone makes it in led.

Thanks

Gyro

JeepinJarhead03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there's plenty of room to pigtail ceramic resistors and ziptie or whatever them behind the turnsignals in the ARB, the ones i have hidden in my rear bumper that provide the resistance for my rear turn signals i wrapped both together in insulation and aluminum foil like a burrito, taped it and ziptied it and it's been there for, i dunno, 5-6 years, but it would probably be prudent to dry the housings out and see if you can find where the moisture is getting in at and silicone it to protect the new bulbs

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got reply from northridge4x4,they say the ARB lights don't need a resistor.

Gyro

smittyfromPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there's plenty of room to pigtail ceramic resistors and ziptie or whatever them behind the turnsignals in the ARB, the ones i have hidden in my rear bumper that provide the resistance for my rear turn signals i wrapped both together in insulation and aluminum foil like a burrito, taped it and ziptied it and it's been there for, i dunno, 5-6 years, but it would probably be prudent to dry the housings out and see if you can find where the moisture is getting in at and silicone it to protect the new bulbs

x2 - I have the LED hyperflash from my ARB turn signals. I still have the resistors in a box, have not installed them yet.