Led headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen it done, looks like a KJ with two black eyes, in other words,.... like crap

I'd give it a go. Lots of options when choosing the shroud for the projector and what not. Might not work on all colors but a black jeep maybe. The silver one - not so much.
With how cold it is now I don't think I'll be starting anytime soon. Possibly spring

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you like the look, then go for it
It’s your KJ! Hopefully you like the result

Reviveourhomes

Reaction score
Patience,.......I know for a fact there is a kit being developed, as with bumpers, well with any modifications, lots of background work being done so they are plug and play, easy for anyone to install and look good as well.

@tommudd please let us know when this available.

sleeplikeforever

Reaction score
If ya would buy in ebay make sure it is from a legit seller..maybe it's fake and you would end up like me. I used mine for just 1 week..so I need to buy a new one and install it again.

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the jk lights put into the kJ housing? Does it actually look good and work well?

It's fairly well known among most that JK headlights are some of the worst outputting headlights on the planet. I had always mocked and thought down on the JK owners who's first mod is often replacement aftermarket LED headlights (which aesthetically to me look like garbage weirdness)...

Well, it turns out it was also more of a functional mod to get usable headlights. I realized this after driving at night behind a JK, then passing them and wondering why they didn't have their headlights on; oh they did... just the output to the road was abysmal.

JEEPMAN2004

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the jk lights put into the kJ housing? Does it actually look good and work well?

I will install the 7" headlights bought from Aliexpress in my son's 2005 KJ on this weekend.
I will keep you posted as soon as the videos and the pictures have edited after retrofit project.