Anyone want to do a meet and greet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeez i have no idea lol. Im assuming early again, like 9 or 10. And i would like to hit bamber lakes trails. We can go in right behind miller air field or go down to dover road and head in over there, its only a couple min drive from miller.

We've hit those trails twice in the last month.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok sorry guys. The meeting place is at pic-a-lilli 2013 866 Route 206 Shamong, NJ ... 10:00am... Its going to be one of the best rides you will ever go on. It will have some light mud(heavy mud for the ones who want it), Hill climbs, stream crossings, An old pit to play in and so much more. I'll be there at 9:30am. There is a gas station / deli 4 miles from pick-a-lilli for those who need food or gas. we will end up back at pick-a-lilli when we are done at the end of the day. Any questions call me at 732-581-9515. I hope to see a lot of you there. My rides are epic. Just ask dude or arctic libby.

Ill be there. Guna try to get a few friends to bring out there rigs too. Should be fun i just gotta be carefull, i have no recovery points haha

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She got the rental. looks like I'm coming to jersey if I can figure out how to get where I'm going without left turns!

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If everything goes well maybe we can grab a few beers after...I don't see myself driving back the same day anyhow!

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its guna be a good day tomorrow. Only about an hour drive for me, basically a straight shot down rt70. Im thinking about leaving early and taking some trails, i can enter the woods in south toms river and pop out west of MT misery with out really touching any pavement. Either way itll be nice to put faces o the names

Arctic_Libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard you can take trails from where I live all the way out to Atlantic city. It honestly would be pretty awesome. I wanna do that some day.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to take pics! I probably won't be back from the college thing till 3 or so :whymewhyme:

Arctic_Libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man who needs college...just do what I did and join the military lol I'd say you can go to college for free but they just took all that away from us

Members online

No members online now.