Anyone want to do a meet and greet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great time! (always missing the fun stuff) Looks like Matt got stuck in a puddle again lol

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt and his street tires just asking for it. ;)

How did the front driveshaft CV work out for ya?

Smooth as glass. My street tires put my front tire 4' in the air. That washout was SICK for being in NJ. Had to be there...

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled a matt and got the Jeep sunk up past the drivers side doors last night :headbang:

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I love big puddles. You missed wicked Bruce going through a huge lake and back. I have a video but don't know how to post it here. Check out my albums. Some pics up there now.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup I went into a puddle which was only a foot deep (I tested it with sticks). Well turns out the mud was very soft and I sunk in it. I got pulled out by my buddy who broke my cheap **** strap in the process lol. Time to get a good one now

Arctic_Libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just because the M&G happened doesn't mean we have to get all quiet on this thread....lets plan the next one.