Anyone want to do a meet and greet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot. Two groups riding together. Some friends of mine. My old monster ZJ. Some from grass roots web site.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I may not even go the college route and just go and become an automotive tech. I've got a buddy in the Navy who I believe is at or almost an E4, he's stationed at Nevada for the top gun school fixing the F18s

Arctic_Libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No idea what IC is but I originally wanted to be SWCC. I just wanted to drive the boats. How long were you in? And how do you get Air Warfar qualed as SWCC?

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I may not even go the college route and just go and become an automotive tech. I've got a buddy in the Navy who I believe is at or almost an E4, he's stationed at Nevada for the top gun school fixing the F18s

Been an A Tec for 22 years. Most I ever made was 71.000 a year. Not to shabby.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You made 71k as an a tech? Are you a master tech though?

And you never went to school for being an a tech?

I think places offer ASE training classes but you can really just sign up and go. Only reason i would go to any of those automotive training schools would be for job placement but i hear they havent been keeping their word on that.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't the schools also be beneficial to teach you almost everything you'd need to know when it comes to fixing cars? I know some of them even give you a tool set albiet a small and cheap one but better then none

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Self taught. 732-581-9515. Matt. I love anything electric or mechanical. I am beyond A Tec.