Anyone want to do a meet and greet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure all of our pictures will be about the same....but I happened to get one that I don't think any of you guys got....

You must be registered for see images

And yes...the vehicle was in motion.

I've had my my buddies sit on the roof of mine, went a lil bit faster over a hole and that was the last time they ever wanted to sit up there (everyone was fine, no one fell off)

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure all of our pictures will be about the same....but I happened to get one that I don't think any of you guys got....

You must be registered for see images

And yes...the vehicle was in motion.

Bahahha I can't believe you got that one! I was gonna shout "Show us yer ****." As they drove by, but I guarantee that a) they were probably pre-teens and b) their dad woulda probably turned around and tried to chase me in the Escape.

Here's just about all of my pictures:

http://s1250.beta.photobucket.com/user/dr4g1116/library/Jeep Adventure - March 3rd 2013

Let me know if you all can't see them. I think I have it set up right and gave the right link.

Last edited:

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry i flaked guys. Went a little crazy sat night ( im told i had a good time) when i awoke from my 17 hour coma. as long as i dont drink to much before the march greet ill be good... how was it out there? Pretty wet i assume..

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a good time man, but apparently you had a better time the night before haha.

I cant really remember anything after about 930 that night. Woke up fully clothed with salt and pepper shakers in my pockets. This is how my love affair with tequila has been going for the last 4 years on and off. Think im guna stick with beer from here on out.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, so what's the what time and where for the 23rd? We've gotten a little off topic lol.

Jeez i have no idea lol. Im assuming early again, like 9 or 10. And i would like to hit bamber lakes trails. We can go in right behind miller air field or go down to dover road and head in over there, its only a couple min drive from miller.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately not sure that I will be able to make this one. I have to meet with my landlord to sign my lease that day in the mid afternoon. I'm a little pissed. :(

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rum was the first the first liquor i started drinking, but when your underage youll drink just about anything haha. Now tequila is the only liquor i can stomach, and of coarse beer (beer)

Vodka was the first I tried, hated it and still do basically the only liquor I don't like, tastes like hand sanitizer (I ate something after i used that's how I know) whiskey was the second and its been my favorite ever since, and beer is always:icon_smile:

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately not sure that I will be able to make this one. I have to meet with my landlord to sign my lease that day in the mid afternoon. I'm a little pissed. :(

Meet me at my house and ride with me if you want to.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok sorry guys. The meeting place is at pic-a-lilli 2013 866 Route 206 Shamong, NJ ... 10:00am... Its going to be one of the best rides you will ever go on. It will have some light mud(heavy mud for the ones who want it), Hill climbs, stream crossings, An old pit to play in and so much more. I'll be there at 9:30am. There is a gas station / deli 4 miles from pick-a-lilli for those who need food or gas. we will end up back at pick-a-lilli when we are done at the end of the day. Any questions call me at 732-581-9515. I hope to see a lot of you there. My rides are epic. Just ask dude or arctic libby.

etershi

Reaction score
can anyone tell me, are there differences 2.5 vs 2.8 CRD? can I change my 2.5 CRD engine with 2.8 CRD, without any Alteration.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meet me at my house and ride with me if you want to.

Honestly that sounds fantastic! But that still leaves me with the problem of signing the lease for my house. Landlord wants to do it at 2pm. Too smack in the middle of the day to do much about it.