Anyone want to do a meet and greet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey arctic do you want to do the same run sat. I mean actually Finnish the ride.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sunday sounds good then. Guess we can meet at miller and then head in off of dover road, earlier is better for me. Also i was thinking of organizing a clean up some time in may, alot of the more popular spots are filthy. Ill keep people posted about that, i want to try to organize with the park system so we can drop the bags off for them to dispose of. Or if someone wants to turn in the cans for cash thats cool too.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sunday sounds good then. Guess we can meet at miller and then head in off of dover road, earlier is better for me. Also i was thinking of organizing a clean up some time in may, alot of the more popular spots are filthy. Ill keep people posted about that, i want to try to organize with the park system so we can drop the bags off for them to dispose of. Or if someone wants to turn in the cans for cash thats cool too.

I'm cool with that...but this weekend are we doing Saturday or Sunday?

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be up early on Sunday then bout an hour drive for me.

EDIT: hour and a half drive

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a nice set of trails, good for stock and lifted jeeps. And almost every puddle has a go around, i usually dont charge through the puddles out there. Most are rutted out and have debris thrown in so i try to stay out of the centers.

Arctic_Libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in pemberton. I can get to miller air field in like 50 minutes. Wharton in 20 minutes (depending where you go in). I don't mind if I have to do a little drive to get where we're goin

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on the weather and if my buddy wants to make the hour and a half drive down there I may just stay local and hit wharton.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come to forkedriver this weekend and we will come to Wharton in two weeks

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where's forkedriver? Is that where you've guys been going? And we should make this into something we do every other week

Members online