Seeking Advice on Custom Stickers for Jeep Modification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boxprint

Reaction score
Hey fellow Jeep enthusiasts!

I'm in the process of customizing my Jeep and I'm looking to add some personality with custom stickers. I've seen some amazing designs out there, but I'm a bit overwhelmed with the options. I thought it would be great to seek some advice from this community.

Here are a few questions I have:

1. Quality: What brands or sources do you recommend for high-quality custom stickers that can withstand outdoor conditions? I want something durable that won't fade or peel easily.
  2. Design: Any tips on designing custom stickers for a Jeep? I want something that complements the rugged aesthetic but also adds a unique flair. Should I go for something minimalist or bold and eye-catching?
  3. Placement: Where do you suggest placing custom stickers on a Jeep for maximum impact? I've seen people place them on the hood, doors, or even the rear windshield, but I'm not sure what would work best.
  4. Material: Are there specific materials I should consider for custom stickers? I've heard vinyl is a popular choice, but are there other options worth exploring?
  5. Personalization: Have any of you created custom stickers that reflect your personality or interests? I'm considering incorporating elements like my favorite outdoor activities or quotes that inspire me, but I'm curious to hear about your experiences.
  6. DIY vs. Professional: Is it worth investing in professional design and printing services, or is it feasible to create custom stickers at home? I'm open to both options but would love to hear your thoughts.
  7. Cost: What should I expect in terms of cost for custom stickers? I understand prices can vary depending on factors like size, design complexity, and quantity, but any ballpark figures would be helpful.
I appreciate any advice or insights you can provide. Feel free to share photos of your own custom sticker designs for inspiration! Let's make our Jeeps stand out on and off the road.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
PixelDecals.com does custom stickers and they have a huge catalog of Jeep-specific and even Liberty-specific ones. They have a great sense of humor too.

Last edited: