Another Newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all.
I recently obtained my first Jeep, 2003 Liberty Limited 4x4 with 112k miles. Mechanic says she's sound. Only issue found during an extensive check-up was a damp boot on the rack & pinion. She purrs like a kitten on the asphalt.

I know very little about Jeeps in general and even less about the Liberty in particular. The internet provides oceans of information but, unfortunately, a lot of that information is conflicting. Came across this site and figured if anyone knows Libbies it should be other Libby owners. I hope to learn as much as I can, for an old dog that is.

Attachments

• Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4.jpg
    Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 - 3.jpg
    Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 - 3.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 11

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all.
I recently obtained my first Jeep, 2003 Liberty Limited 4x4 with 112k miles. Mechanic says she's sound. Only issue found during an extensive check-up was a damp boot on the rack & pinion. She purrs like a kitten on the asphalt.

I know very little about Jeeps in general and even less about the Liberty in particular. The internet provides oceans of information but, unfortunately, a lot of that information is conflicting. Came across this site and figured if anyone knows Libbies it should be other Libby owners. I hope to learn as much as I can, for an old dog that is.

Only good sites are here and LOSTJEEPs
Stay away from FACEBOOK sites, so much bad info on there
and Welcome

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Lester. Lots of good info here.

Dave

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do a little research on here or youtube and do a tune up yourself not hard as for cleaning fuel injector get a good fuel system cleaner just add it to a empty tank and fill it up to mix it really good

Members online