Another Newbie! My 04 Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjgirl04

Reaction score
Hey all just joined. I have an 04 Jeep Liberty LTD. Not to many mods yet, but im just getting started. So far, i have a chrome front grille, chrome taillight guards, rain guards, and sirius satellite radio. Next round of mods will be chrome door handles/side view mirrors, rims, and maybe a k&n filter. I still cant find wheels I like yet, but i want something gunmetal w/ a chrome lip.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

\:D/

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks sharp, good to have another follow NYer on board.
Welcome. (cool)

LI_Egabrag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey stony brook huh? i live in holbrook like a few mins from there! welcome aboard and nice jeep!!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking KJ - and welcome from another New Yorker.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
kjgirl04 said:
thanks for the great welcome guys! are there ever any local meets?

I've managed arrange a few meets in the past years. Not sure if im gonna get the annual restaurant meet this summer....The Bear Mtn meet or better known as Tower of Power should and will probably take place in the fall.

i'll post up if I find out any info...or if I try to get one together...

a JeepKJ meet should be cool...seeing as there's quite a few of us in here from NY

kjgirl04

Reaction score
you guys ever hear about bald hill? every tuesday night in farmingville there is a huge car meet. i always go w/ my bf and his subaru buddies. would be nice to bring my jeep 4 a change!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
kjgirl04 said:
you guys ever hear about bald hill? every tuesday night in farmingville there is a huge car meet. i always go w/ my bf and his subaru buddies. would be nice to bring my jeep 4 a change!

nope, never heard of it...
sounds like a good spot..

im thinking a meet and eat somewhere in roosevelt field...

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
kjgirl04 said:
you guys ever hear about bald hill? every tuesday night in farmingville there is a huge car meet.

is that near patchauge
i was looking for an easy trail in L.I. for a while.. might be a good spot.. :-k

Renegade Flex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I might as well chime in since this is fast becoming the NY KJ thread. Im living on Lake Ronkonkoma now, looks like we got quite a few eastern LI'ers here.

KJgirl, are you a student at SBU or do you just live out there? I know quite a few people that go to school there. mj.gif

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
With all these NYers and LI crowd, some of you has to know a place to stretch the wheels on my pavement-tired KJ already..

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
hyedipin said:
With all these NYers and LI crowd, some of you has to know a place to stretch the wheels on my pavement-tired KJ already..

montauk..we did a run out there....a few years ago..tho I think u need a permit or someone w/ a permit

dubbed it Reach the beach...
thats where all these lovely photos were taken
You must be registered for see images

kjgirl04

Reaction score
yea if you get the permit you can also go out on robert moses beach. bald hill isnt a trail its a car show. but those montauk pics look great. lets arrange another one!