Another new owner from Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

karter

Reaction score
Hi all, just purchased an 05 Liberty Limited . Going to ues as our almost everyday / winter vehicle . Got a garage full of other vehicles but they don't seem to be suited to Ohio weather. Returned to Ohio 2 years ago after spending 37 years in the San Francisco Bay area . I'm also on Miata net and Sportster forum . Don't post much but I do appreciate the info and learning experiences from everyone .

karter

Reaction score
kj924 , took me a lot of years to figure out I wasn't as smart as I thought , but now that I know ,I'll just use the brain cells I have left . Mowed 4 acres of grass today , don't think I used a brain cell at all !!

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Greetings, Karter. :)

You'll see quite a bit of references to miata.net on here too... that Tire Size Calculator is one of the most useful tools on the internet. ;)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Meet and Greet in Columbus area tomorrow installing one or two lifts plus a big old Barbecue with tions of food!

more than welcome to slide on down and join us!