Amber vs. White Fog Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tree_stump

Reaction score
I'm thinking about installing amber fog lights in my 04 Renegade, and was looking for opinions from those of you who have amber lights. I'm up in MA, and looking for them primarily for better visibility and less glare in snow/rain.

I'm debating these two options:

1. Installing amber KC 50 series fog lights on the bumper (wired separately from the stock fogs, most likely),

or

2. Installing white KC 50 series driving lights and replacing my stock fogs with ambers (again, wiring the KCs separately from the stock headlights and aiming them low enough that I can use them on-road).

Any thoughts on either method of lighting and, for those of you with ambers, do they seem to help much more than the stock white lights in the heavy snow?

Thanks,
Steve

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen amber film that can be installed on the glass of you fogs which would make them amber. I dont have durect experience, but amber is said to be the best for bad weather.

Latest posts

Members online