Alignment promblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok alignment pros, I posted this to the FB page but.....

So I have a 06 KJ with ironman springs (with age) and clevis lift (3/8"). Im sitting at 22" at the hub to fender.

I recently added JBA arms due to the arm hitting the spring and the ball joint angle.

Went and had it aligned and my camber is off. The tech said that its all maxed out and my lift is bad (bs).

What do yall think of this?

Sent with the power of children's screams!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1396563878075.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396563878075.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 18

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've repeated this about 100 times in the last few years but here's 101...................

Set camber 1st and sacrifice caster as long as cross caster is within 0.5 degrees.

At 22" in the front your not to low or to high to get camber in spec with JBA's.Caster is a crap shoot at any height with a KJ.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im going to another alignment shop tomorrow so I will tell them that.

Sent with the power of children's screams!!!

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've repeated this about 100 times in the last few years but here's 101...................

Set camber 1st and sacrifice caster as long as cross caster is within 0.5 degrees.

At 22" in the front your not to low or to high to get camber in spec with JBA's.Caster is a crap shoot at any height with a KJ.

I'm thinking you should make a short but detailed thread with the numbers I've seen you post on the subject and it can be made a sticky.... If the admins so deem.