4.11 gears for 07 liberty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they exist? i looked around for a little while and did not see specifically see a set for the liberty. i'll look more when i get a chance.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
They must make them. The Dealer told me that when the KJ first came out DC built some with the 2.5liter 4cyl and they had 4.10 or 4.11 in them. He had to deliver one to another dealer and said it was not good on gas. I understood him to mean in the the 8.25 rear.

Dave

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep,JJ is right.You can get the front Dana30A gears from the dealer(pricy),wrecked 4-cylinder(gas,'02-'05) KJ,or get a whole new front Dana30A from a dealer meant for a 4-cylinder gas KJ.The rears are everywhere,Yukon makes them,Genuine gear makes them,Richmond gear makes them,and so on.The front Dana30A gears are going to be $$$$,expect to pay about $400-$800 for the gears and install kit(depending on where you find them),just remember regular Dana30 gears will not work.The rear 8.25 gears are about $200 and another $80-$100 for the master insatll kit.

Oh and the gears are 4.10's for the rear and even though they are called 4.10's for the front they are actually 4.09's.

Last edited:

Gris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't HAVE TO get the fronts from a dealer or KJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did my gear swap, got Yukons for the back since it's a Standard Diff.

The front came from a company called Reider Racing. You have to call them, but they have genuine Dana gears for the 30a. Around $200 if I remember correctly. I got them for $150, but that is because I was the guinee pig.

http://reiderracing.com/

I've had em in the Jeep for a little over 6 months now with no problems!

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, thanks guys. My friends dad had 4.11 gears in his old cherokee and he said he got 30 mpg in the city and 12 mpg highway. but it is looking pretty expensive I may have to wait a little while longer.

Latest posts

Members online