2007 Liberty (Needs Named)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5characters

Reaction score
Last week we (my wife and I) purchased our first Jeep. It is silver with black accents 2007 Liberty. Plans for right now are to renegade it, light bar and basket, maybe a 3 / 3.5 lift and some 245-75-16 don’t know what they are gonna be wrapped around yet. And I plan on ‘blacking out the turns and reflectors up front, but not to dark so you can’t see the signal. Nothing major because it’s her DD, hopefully she’ll let me play with it a bit more, but for now it’s the weekend warrior. Haven’t got a chance to really get it off-road yet but the little bit we did do the Liberty took it like a champ. Well if anybody has any other ideas let me know.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)
Just read, research, make some connections here...
There are people who are around to help with advice, suggestions, and sometimes help you work on your ride.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
And here he is over here as well ! :jester:
You''ll find a lot of us are on both sides
( plus a few more) :rofl:

5characters

Reaction score
Huzzah, yeah i'm trying to get to as many forums as i can, this one is set up alot like a focus one that i go to.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Mine is just "The Pig".

Dave

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.