2006 renny for sale PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
link doesnt work...and if you want to part it out and got a hitch...i got first call at it..

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
link doesnt work...and if you want to part it out and got a hitch...i got first call at it..

i checked the link.. and it worked for me.. if anyone else is having trouble with it let me know.

also.. refer to my original post for 'part out' instructions :)

selling it so i can buy a BMW M3... i dont keep vehicles very long.

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The link worked for me. I have a part request, hows the flowmaster sound? Don't suppose you have a audio or video clip so I can hear it and determine if I want one or not. It's killin me noone has posted any new clips of exhaust in months.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
the link worked this time.......but dang 16500 sounds really high i know a person with a fully loaded 05 grand cheroke 4x4 hemi and all the good stuff and cant even get 17k out of it but will take 14500 for it and pay the rest of the owing amount

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the link worked this time.......but dang 16500 sounds really high i know a person with a fully loaded 05 grand cheroke 4x4 hemi and all the good stuff and cant even get 17k out of it but will take 14500 for it and pay the rest of the owing amount

ok? good for him? i'm selling mine for 16500 or best offer... and i owe nothing on it.

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Say it isn't so!

That is a good looking Rennie. In my neck of the woods that seems like a pretty fair price, good luck with the sale.

hahaha i know it's going to feel strange jumping the fence! but for my situation now a car would suit me better... thanks for the luck!

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale. Price sounds good, paid 17k for mine 3 years ago, with 36k on it. All stock, but with nearly all the options...

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
k well good luck......bc my buddys 05 fully load GC cant even get 14500 out of it....just saying

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
k well good luck......bc my buddys 05 fully load GC cant even get 14500 out of it....just saying

that has nothing to do with my for sale posting. plus it's comparing apples to oranges. that is a stock 05 grand cherokee this is a built 06 liberty. bark up someone elses tree or stay on topic.

Hoosier- thanks for the good luck wish!!

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
well just let us know if you get 16500 or what your best offer was........and i thought i was on topic....i was talking about jeeps and this is a jeep website so...........

Last edited:

riptricket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah my trade in value is only $4000 i have upgraded the rear bumper and been in a wreck with 90k

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.