SOLD: Rock Tamers adjustable mud flaps (SE PA / NJ / DE)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a lightly used set of Rock Tamer mud flaps I would like to put up for sale. I am located in Philadelphia, PA, but would be willing to meet up within an hour or so if you would rather not drive into the city.
Rock Tamers are fully adjustable, and attach to your receiver hitch not your vehicle, so they work on pickups, SUV's, and cars. They will protect your camper or boat from flying stones kicked up by your tow vehicle. Here they are on my Jeep.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is the company website with all the information you need. Rock Tamers retail there for $389. I would like $200 firm.

https://www.cruiserframes.com/rocktamers/mudflap-systems.asp

I still have the instruction manual and the punch you use to make bolt holes in the rubber mud flaps (in case you want to shorten them for your vehicle).

You must be registered for see images attach

My price is already discounted 50% so please don't haggle. All of the parts are there, and they are in good shape. Nothing is bent or damaged.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: