2005 3.7 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an opportunity to grab a stock 2005 sport 3.7 with a blown engine. What kind of parts would the group be interested in and how much would you pay for said parts. It's white and cosmetically in great shape. I'm considering just a couple of bits and peices for myself and would want to move the rest off pretty quickly. Your thoughts?

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't going to get this as there wasn't much there I could use, but now that he's practically begging me to take it off his hands...I plan to pull the diffrentials for when the day comes I can afford to have DTT's and 4.10's put in I won't have my jeep torn down for any length of time.

Can you folks think of any other spare parts worth hanging onto? I don't have the space to just store the thing long term.

It has tinted windows, mine doesn't I'm contemplating swapping those, someone talk me out of it. It's probably more trouble than it's worth.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Doors are always in high demand over in snow country where things rust out
Glass would be easy to remove and use in yours, esp the rear gate glass
someones always looking for a grill it seems and tail lights

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I picked this thing up tonight. Somehow I failed to notice until now it's a 2wd, oh well, I'll still get something out of it. I'm entertaining the thought of dropping an engine in it if i can find one cheap enough and flipping it, but we'll see. Still gonna put some of the prettier parts on mine before I do anything.

Reactions: JRB