2005 Limited Strut Clevis Part Numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm looking for the correct part numbers for Front Strut Clevis on my 2005 limited 3.7. it's spent its whole life in the North East and I'm hoping to find a fresher pair. The rust keeps me from reading the numbers on the ones currently installed and when I research/google I come up with with a few different numbers. examples: 52088748AC, 52088748AD, 5208870AC. are these interchangeable? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know all the KJ ones are the same, I believe the KK ones are slightly longer so if you want a free lift while you're at it might be worth investigating, I'm sure I read a post on here about it a while ago.

Reaction score
As far as I know all the KJ ones are the same, I believe the KK ones are slightly longer so if you want a free lift while you're at it might be worth investigating, I'm sure I read a post on here about it a while ago.
Thank you!