2004 limited tire help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 04 stock liberty limited its a nice truck but it looks like a chick car im not sure which tires and wheels would be right for it. need feedback from owners of jeeps with the sweet looking tires. update: i found tires that might work treadwright P235/65R17 PUMA A/T but still unsure on the wheels i need and lift kit

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
OME full spring lift with new shocks all around 750 or so
use your stock wheels and save some money there

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a set for BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain t\a. There Pretty sweet looking and ride nice. got them from tirerack.com got 4 of them for $550

BFG site Rugged Terrain T/A | BFGoodrich Tires

Here are some pics
You must be registered for see images attach

EDIT: Just check for ya. there are no 235/65r70 in this tire :-(. Kind ***** for me too b/c My fathers was looking to get them on his 05 KJ limited.

Last edited:

Red07KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 04 stock liberty limited its a nice truck but it looks like a chick car

I have an 07 sport with the limited appearance package - had to laugh at your post mine also looks like a chick car.

I ended up being lucky and found a set of 16x7 Renegade wheels and am putting on 235/70/16 BFG AT's.

Now...if I haden't found those...I'd look at a 245/65/17 tire - many more options in AT tires and typically just slightly bigger then the 235/65/17's stock. Shops I talked to and other forum posts suggest the 245 will work fine.

Not to be picky...but but this is the KK section for 08's+...should maybe be moved over to the KJ tires/wheels section...