2002 vs 2003+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Dave... I don't get you... :confused:

Alex.......yea but that's "destructive testing".....where they keep testing until it breaks so they can tell how it performs and it's max breaking point.

Well, yeah...

And anything can break.

Can't argue that...

But if the ****** was not capable of performing behind the motor, (taking continuous outright abuse out of the equasion) then they would all be breaking.

Who is saying the opposite? The post says the ****** handled OK all the torque ratings... In other words, the ****** theoretically would be capable of performing even behind a higher torque engine than the 3.7

That is not the case.

What? :confused:

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 42rle has not been proven to be unable to handle the 3.7 in the liberty.

In this post somebody says that they actually did proved the opposite.

That wouldnt be the opposite of what I said, that backs up what I said.

I was in fact trying to backup you. :D

Opposite of "The 42rle has not been proven to be unable to handle the 3.7 in the liberty." was in my dead brain "The 42rle has been proven to be able to handle the 3.7 in the liberty."... my mistake :p sorry everybody!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry Dave... I don't get you... :confused:

Well, yeah...

Can't argue that...

Who is saying the opposite? The post says the ****** handled OK all the torque ratings... In other words, the ****** theoretically would be capable of performing even behind a higher torque engine than the 3.7

What? :confused:

I was referring to your prior post where it seemed you were saying the opposite.............nevermind. I misinterpreted your post if that was not what you were saying.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online