05 to 07 Repair manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any repair manuals for the 05 to 07 liberty's? I've found the 02-04 repair manuals. I knows the two varaitions of the KJ aren't that differient but I would like to have the book that matches my model year.

Thanks!!!

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the downloadable link is not working, does anybody knows of another one??

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
When will the Haynes manual come out for the '05-'07s?

I have not seen one but I havn't really looked either. But they are just "better than nothing".

Nothing compares to having a FSM but they are $$$$$$. You do get your moneys worth though. Mine already has been annointed with my greasy fingerprints.

Just my opinion.

Dave

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not seen one but I havn't really looked either. But they are just "better than nothing".

Nothing compares to having a FSM but they are $$$$$$. You do get your moneys worth though. Mine already has been annointed with my greasy fingerprints.

Just my opinion.

Dave

where can we get a copy of one of those?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
where can we get a copy of one of those?

In the back of your owners manual there is a number to call for the FSM. In my 05 one it gives 1-800-890-4038. You will need the Service Manuals Vol 1 and 2 for your year Liberty. They are about $100 each and the size of a big city phone book each. Just give them your credit card #........This is what I did but this is the expensive but fast way to get them. Unless you can get lucky and find your year used somewhere.

I think you can get them on cd cheaper but the old fashoned hardcopy is much much easier to use as far as I am concerned anyway.

Dave

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
If you want a FSM, I will PM you a link...

02 to 07 are all basically the same. Intakes are different to 04, and they use different hood struts. Facia changes, and all that, but body, uniframe, and drivetrain, are basically the same.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score

02 to 07 are all basically the same. Intakes are different to 04, and they use different hood struts. Facia changes, and all that, but body, uniframe, and drivetrain, are basically the same.

yes please pm the link I'll appreciate it :D

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, at the moment, I am using nothing. So a book for ~$25 that lists a good amount of info is great for me.

I would love to have $200 to buy a FSM, but I just don't have it.

Besides, the Haynes have served me very well on my previous vehicles.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score

There are major differences between the years,wiring is the major one along with engines,transmissions,t-cases to name a few.

Besides, the Haynes have served me very well on my previous vehicles.
There pretty worthless for the KJ,great wright up to do a oil change but that's it,there wiring diagrams are way off also.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are major differences between the years,wiring is the major one along with engines,transmissions,t-cases to name a few.

There pretty worthless for the KJ,great wright up to do a oil change but that's it,there wiring diagrams are way off also.

I allready know how to change the oil ( I know that much :D) so do you know a link oor where to download the FSM?

thankx for the info

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The actual FSM's are worth it. Keep checking ebay and craigslist and you never know what you might come up with.

Dave

coolbreez

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Don't know if this was covered or if it's what you're looking for but I found a service manual for the 06 KJ online. It's over 6000 pages. It takes for ever to download, once I did that I burned it to a cd. Lot's of information on it. Hope it helps. Follow the link and it's about half way down click on the red "here"

http://www.freepdfmanual.com/2009/0...cs-troubleshooting-workshop-and-repair-manual

Danny

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Don't know if this was covered or if it's what you're looking for but I found a service manual for the 06 KJ online. It's over 6000 pages. It takes for ever to download, once I did that I burned it to a cd. Lot's of information on it. Hope it helps. Follow the link and it's about half way down click on the red "here"

http://www.freepdfmanual.com/2009/0...cs-troubleshooting-workshop-and-repair-manual

Danny

I wasn't able to get the download to work... Do you still have the file? It would be awesome if you could share that somehow!

Latest posts

Members online