'04 Stalled twice today, 4 codes thrown - crank and cam sensors but I just replaced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnygrace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cleaned out the IAC and seems to have smoothed the idle a little but still got a p0300 thrown. That's the only one being thrown. I can't imagine it's coil packs or plugs because it has never thrown a specific cylinder code. I checked around for vacuum leaks, couldn't find anything. I checked that potential leak from the coolant tank into cylinder 4 and didn't have one. According to the dealer I have a leaking cylinder head access plug...but it isn't too bad so can't imagine that's the problem.....

Catalytic converter, fuel filter?

it seems like this video is how my car is behaving, starved for power not shifting well.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_92Y8bvO_ww

how to check the catalytic converter? Don't have scan tool or heat gun to do that method. Thought about removing upstream o2 sensor to remove pressure but that seems like a bad idea driving around and probably going to affect something else......?

Last edited: