WTB: 04 liberty door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

euroboy89

Reaction score
some ******* across the street plowed into my wife's liberty and now i need a passenger side door and molding. i'd like to find one in silver with no scratches or ones that i could at least buff out. I NEED IT ASAP SO LET ME KNOW IF YA HAVE ONE FOR SALE!!!!! thanx.

euroboy89

Reaction score
insurance?

yepper, got insurance but they want to re shell the door. only problem there is that the frame is bent and the door wont seal up tight. the guy that does my body work said if i could find a door that he would include that in my estimate.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call Costy's in Mansfield at 1-800-424-7772. It says they have a Silver 04 Sport door for 500, but any year will fit because they are all the same.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Call Costy's in Mansfield at 1-800-424-7772. It says they have a Silver 04 Sport door for 500, but any year will fit because they are all the same.
If you stumble upon an '05-'07 door, remember that you'll have to get new door strips and a new badge. Of course you'll also have to swap the inside door panel to match your interior.

Pinks for slips

Reaction score
I was at roberts friday and got the back glass out a 2004.
They have a r/front door silver in color.
If Ya still need one, I'll stop tomorrow and get a price and the color code.
Is it a power door ? windows locks mirrors?
If its different call James @ 800-647-8842 Tell him Timmy sent Ya...The man goes out of his way..Might even put You on one in Your area at a good price.
Anyone know where the color code/paint code is..
I gotta paint over the skid marks Katrina left on the back of my 05.

Latest posts

Members online