without a jeep!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJcleveland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brother and i traded vehicles this week so he could work on my jeep. (he's a technician with his own bay/lift/small fortune in tools) I have his 90 something civic....makes you REALLY appreciate what you have! But it should be a whole new animal when i get it back!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
What are you doing to the KJ a lift ...hopefully something exciting!
I don't think I fit into a Honda...You must be anxious to get the real vehicle back!

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering, since ThunderbirdJunkie would rather walk than drive the Civic :D

Alternatively, KJCleveland could have a beautiful 1994 Toyota Paseo and it'd only be a 4 hour trip to pick it up :D
(rotflmao)

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate civics........
Its too small!!!!!

I barely fit in my moms, too low to the ground, too many blind spots, uber sensitive brakes and gas, and the fact its a civic.

But I do like the better handleing and gas mileage.

Oh, and I've gotten more numbers driving her car then I have driving my jeep. :D
But thats probably cause they think I'm rich.
They're in for a surprise....lol

Throw a lift and some of TBJ's acclaimed "man tires" and story just might change..

ps: and an added lightbar always gets there attention :D

well plus an engine ;)

KJcleveland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i hate to disappoint but im just getting rear rotors/pads and while he is doing that, the routine 100,000 mile tune up.

but budke, if you're driving your moms civic and the ladies think you are rich, i think you are picking up the WRONG ladies. just sayin :)

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
And it's an 07 red civic coupe. You can't help but to look when you see an 18 year hold hopin out that nice of a ride. Lol
Once again it is apparent we exist in different universes :rolleyes:

osufans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
civics aren't anything to brag about.

i tore up a civic last night....in my '05 Town & Country...hahaha

i'm not sure what's funnier with that statement...a civic trying to race, or me racing with a mini-van...but hey...if you ain't first, you're last! haha

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your rich off an 07 civic.... that makes my gilfriend very rich with a 2009 Vibe GT counting the fact it has 2 times the space of a civic, 2 times the comfort and a nice 2.4L from toyota with an Onstar (yeah that chick staying up there in the satellite just for you). Oh and dont forget im half rich having a 2004 liberty !! :p
Civic is just like a box of Uncle Ben's Instant Rice.... Its fade, doesnt look too bad, really nothing of interest inside, is pretty tasteless and, of course, is a cheap rice err ride...
Thats why we call the ones who drive it RICEBOY !! :p

Members online