Windshield wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
I'm still partial to the Napa Exact Fit brand. Picked up 2 new ones for the front Thursday and only cost me $8 and some change (but only because the guy forgot to charge me for the other.....his problem, not mine..lol)...so together you're lookin at $16-17 with tax. Took all of a minute to install and work perfectly. Part # 600191.

The only blade i've found for the rear is one I didn't actually find. I had Jon go buy me one from the same place he got his and it fits perfectly. All the other 11" blades didn't work (the Exact fit, Bosch, and a couple other store brands)....none of their adaptors worked. The one I got from Jon also works like a charm and can be installed in under a minute

zot72

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
apply a good coat of rain-x on a regular basis. Doesn't get rid of the ice/snow/frost and other winter crap, but makes it MUCH easier to scrape off.

About 15 years ago I made the mistake of trying out the anti-fog stuff that was next to the rain-x. I never got that shit off of the damned inside of the windshield. Sure, you could see clearly when there was fog on the inside of the glass, which was nice, but there was this haze whenever it was dry. You could actually make a spot of the windshield more clear by trying to fog it with your breath. Drove me nuts.

GregScuba

Reaction score
They used to sell wiperblades at WalMart called Tripple Edge. They were made out of silicone rather than rubber, and had a lifetime gurantee. Those suckers were great. I tried to find some when I got my KJ, but it seems they do not carry them anymore. Anyone know where I might be able to find these, or have a suggestion that I try something different that may be even better.