Why do 3.7's seize?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone who does not have regular proof didn't perform the oil changes. Heck most places these days keep track of your receipts and if you go to the same place, most people do, they can look up your receipts!
I don't have proof that I have performed regular service. I keep everything on a spreadsheet, miles and what was changed, but I'm not sure they would count that as proof.

So if someone does everything themselves, you don't have proof of service.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have proof that I have performed regular service. I keep everything on a spreadsheet, miles and what was changed, but I'm not sure they would count that as proof.

So if someone does everything themselves, you don't have proof of service.

true true

trophyslayer

Banned
Reaction score
what about receipts from purchasing the oil/filters, if you kept them i thought that counted

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what about receipts from purchasing the oil/filters, if you kept them i thought that counted
That doesn't show proof of service though. Just proof of purchase. It depends on how much the dealership wants to stick it to you. Some may count it, some may not.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That doesn't show proof of service though. Just proof of purchase. It depends on how much the dealership wants to stick it to you. Some may count it, some may not.
Proof of purchase is enough,as long as you keep the mileage when you actually did the fluid changes and the receipts show a trend.Heck even most owners manuals have a section in the back to write down the date and mileage of services which qualifies as proof if they show a trend.Both ways will stand up in court since they can not prove you did not actually change the fluids but you already proved you bought the fluids,again only will stand up if they show a trend.