Who was looking for Renegade Flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fastcarsspeed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was at the junkyard today and there was a KJ there with grey renegade flares. They looked ok with a minor scratch here or there. Thought I saw someone looking for them.

I picked up a near mint leather interior for my dad's 05 for a really good price.

JeepinJarhead03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like 10-15 people between here and lostjeeps lol.. id go back and get them if i were you before someone trys to hang you from a tree should they vanish hahaha

fastcarsspeed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL what is a good price for them? The guy wanted 100.00 for em which I thought was high. I like them but would need to get them painted to match my limited so not really something I am interested in and my dad would not really care so not putting them on his.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL what is a good price for them? The guy wanted 100.00 for em which I thought was high. I like them but would need to get them painted to match my limited so not really something I am interested in and my dad would not really care so not putting them on his.

You thought that was high? :happy175:

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You thought that was high? :happy175:

HAHA indeed!

When I crashed my 03 into the guardrail last Jan, it was $184 (discounted) for an unpainted fender flare for my Limted, PLUS painting and finishing.

You must be registered for see images attach

$100 for all FOUR, in good condition, that is no cracks, I'd buy that as an investment piece in a heartbeat, regardless of color!

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are they. How much for you to get them and ship them

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

fastcarsspeed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL I have a possible person interested local. The fronts were not as great at the rears. The passenger front has a scrap in it and the drivers front got pushed in againts another car so I need to see if I can take my heat gun and get the area to pop out. Would probably need to be sanded and painted but I did get all 6 pieces.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^still a good deal....

Dave

GunnerSchenck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess now I see why he only charged you 100 bucks.. but still, nothing a little heat treatment, primer filler/sanding, and bedliner can't fix.. could even use some 2part 3M plastic filler if needed.. but they don't look too horrible, once you get them formed right

Latest posts

Members online