Who makes these roof rack mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midgear

Reaction score
voila

Not sure how to post these pics, they are from another members for sale thread that is now closed. Any help would be great...

You must be registered for see images attach

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember reading the posts about that, the guy custom fabricated the mounts, i don't remember what the basket was but i think i remember him saying he welded on the light tabs on the front before putting bedliner on the whole thing.

Nobody makes them commercially..

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front mount looks easy enough, the rear looks a little more involved. One day when I finally go camping more than a few times a year I am going to make/buy a roof rack.

That is a nice rack but I prefer Boilers (with the exception of those mounts with the reflectors in em, that's just awesome)

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a plain old Rola basket and some cheap used crossbars, but it works just as good. Nice tossing stuff up there instead of inside.

CRD Joe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hannibal makes a full length roof rack (ands mounts obviously) for the KJ.

Im getting one with the awning.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

L

lil black liberty

I'm pretty certain this is a SURCO ROOF RACK... Ripticket from lost I believe is the one who bought it... Not sure now..

riptricket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i purchased a surco... but that is not a surco...
Here's what mine looks like and I love it but the strength factor is my only problem... oh and that the paint keeps scratching off and I have to keep throwing on some of that ol' black hammer tone.

L

lil black liberty

i purchased a surco... but that is not a surco...
Here's what mine looks like and I love it but the strength factor is my only problem... oh and that the paint keeps scratching off and I have to keep throwing on some of that ol' black hammer tone.

I thought you had but eh... couldn't remember hell oh btw, you did see what's happenin in the city on July 30th and 31st right??