Who has the best prices on ARB Air lockers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Forgot about Northridge in AB...

They carry Aussie lockers too, might be an option?

http://www.northridge4x4.ca/products.php?cat=71

No lines to plumb at least. Northridge has a lot more stuff than I thought - too bad mostly for TJ/XJ/JK. ptsb5a have you dealt with these guys up your way?

I've dealt with Northridge.
Good prices and free shipping when I bought my parts.

huntbuggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was quoted $3400.00 Canadian dollars installed for front and rear ARB Lockers/compressor and 4.10 gear sets...

I'm thinking this isn't too bad for Canadian dollars!
Mind you, I think I would keep the stock gear ratios as I think that 245-75-16 inch tires are the largest I will ever run.
Yes, 265-75's would be sweet, but I don't think I really need them.

I know some here have run an ARB in the rear and a Detroit locker in the front.

What are your folks opinion on an ARB/Detroit setup?

Was curious so stopped by my buddy's truck and transmission shop at lunch to get a ballpark (really just wanted to ask an exhaust question but why not). He said he had done a few Jeep diff rebuilds but never a KJ's. Rebuild and regear to 4.10 front and rear he told me around $2200 but that's without lockers which he said most guys source themselves anyway and show up with lockers/carriers for him.

I figure if I went the cheaper route Aussie front and Detroit rear instead of ARB I might be around your price from what I looked at today...

...maybe just a matter of getting the best parts you need yourself and shopping around for labour? The shop I went to had rebuild kits, shims and ring&pinion pricing about the same as online but some bits were more $. As for lockers he had no catalogue so not much to compare.

Doesn't look like my price range at the moment...

LottoMAX (like powerball for Canucks) here I come.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot about Northridge in AB...

They carry Aussie lockers too, might be an option?

http://www.northridge4x4.ca/products.php?cat=71

No lines to plumb at least. Northridge has a lot more stuff than I thought - too bad mostly for TJ/XJ/JK. ptsb5a have you dealt with these guys up your way?

Yeah, I've dealt with Stan Schultz. He runs Northridge out of the shop on his property and he wheels what he sells. Really knowledgable on all things Jeep, not too experienced with the KJ. I bought my bumper and winch through him. He threw in a wireless winch controller too!! Drove the 4 hours to Ponoka to pick them up. Stopped in over the holidays to say "hi". I have lots of time for folks like Stan.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score

huntbuggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Miller time, lol.

Thx y'all. I've been schooled. Now way out of my price range in Canada (ARB DTT). (Mental note - never use a wiki to price or shop lol - http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Jeep_Liberty/Lockers - the classic wiki "This page may need to be reviewed for quality)

Sorry to digress from your OP Ryan. Carry on.

How goes the ARB shopping?

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Right then... I'm going through a mid life crisis!!!

I bit the bullit and ordered two ARB Air Lockers, ARB Compressor, and the ARB tire inflation kit.
(Like it say's in my sig.)
4.10 gears
4 new Goodyear M/T R 245-75-16" tires. (Jen really wanted another set! And it's her Jeep as well!)

We haven't been in debt in 5+ years!
And we still ain't!rockon.gif

Members online

No members online now.