Where's the harness?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluetick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in the world is the towing lights harness on a 2006 Liberty? I've looked all around the bumper, the towbar, even inside. Where is it?

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't have the factory tow package,it is likely just the hitch bar installed as per the safety recall(N46).

Gyro

bluetick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe it's a factory tow package. But I can't find he plug for the trailer harness.

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
should be right next to the hitch if you have the tow package.

Also do you have both electrical and mechanical clutch fans?

bluetick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is the strangest thing. There's no kind of wire or plug near the hitch. Could they have installed a tow bar with no harness? That would be pretty crazy.

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to purchase and use the Mopar harness....it plugs in behind the body panel on the passenger side of the rear luggage compartment....then you remove a body plug to feed it through to underneath the body...the clips to hold the wire loom are there as well...it is basically plug 'n' play...but you have to remove the body panels and trim pieces in order to get to the wiring harness behind the rear powerpoint...