Whats your favorite strut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keisersozae

Reaction score
on my 2nd set of struts and they are worthless. wondering if anyone has bought a brand they cant break, i break everything. my jeep is an 02 limited
4x4 with the BDS 2" lift, 245/75 BFG's. thinking about the KYB gas but i really dont know :confused: , i figure you guys do :D . im not really interested in another lift or coilovers because i dont have money to throw away right now. i know some of you prolly have similar lifts and still use struts. any info would be most appreciated.

MarkB

Reaction score
on my 2nd set of struts and they are worthless. wondering if anyone has bought a brand they cant break, i break everything. my jeep is an 02 limited
4x4 with the BDS 2" lift, 245/75 BFG's. thinking about the KYB gas but i really dont know :confused: , i figure you guys do :D . im not really interested in another lift or coilovers because i dont have money to throw away right now. i know some of you prolly have similar lifts and still use struts. any info would be most appreciated.

Personally, I like the YEA, that's my Jeep you are slobbering over.......STRUT!!!!......LOLOLOL

K Dje Ryu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OME. I wheel mine hard, a lot, and it still handles better than it did with the stock suspension.

keisersozae

Reaction score
i went with the rancho rsx, installed them thursday night. it rides sooooo much better. going to the coast next weekend and we drive 150 miles to corpus and then 60 miles on the beach one way. this is what usually kills it, so hopefully everything works great.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have around 28k on my OME shocks front+rear and they are still going strong. Ride and handling is much better than stock.