What's year do you have and how much mileage!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crdfishnrig

Reaction score
My jeep year and mileage

Well, mine is a late year 05 (Much longer for delivery and it was looking to be 06 perhaps) CRD sporty.

This morning has 1,777 miles on the ticker.

I picked it up 02 JUN 05 and proceeded to put 880 miles on over the following 4 days. Kellog ID to Neah Bay Washington and back to Tacoma.

If you think about it, after that trip, I have not logged a ton of miles.
I love the darn thing though.

This is my everything rig.

Peace. Run bio when you can!

jpsutich

Reaction score
mileage 2002 Lib

I have close to 80K miles as of today on my 2002 Liberty. My son plays travel hockey and it just eats them up...still running like a charm although I need a new condenser for my a/c..which I'm working on.

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an 04, picked 'er up in Aug. 04 and it's got 13670 miles (22,000kms) on the meter.
The gf drives it and doesn't let anyone else touch it (including me!) At this rate, whoever gets this vehicle after us will definitely be getting a VERY low mileage vehicle (which means I should get top dollar for her when we sell! ](*,) )

IMO, hoping for a high resale is about the stupidest way to own a vehicle... I wanna drive the thing everywhere but I'm tired of arguing it out so I just take my beater Neon instead (it's got near 150,000 miles on it).

copenhagen6

Reaction score
High Miles

Gosh! I bought mine with 95000. It just turned 97000 at the first of the week. 02 liberty limited. No problems yet. (knocking on my wooden desk)

Gringo Loco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my 2005 renegade late may 2005 and have over 2300 miles. No offroad miles yet, hopefully soon.

maureen58

Reaction score
I have a 05 Limited that I got at the end of May. I have approximately 5400 miles already. Middle of June we drove out to Denver and back. Drove against a strong headwind down to Iowa and into Nebraska. Speed limit was 75 most of the way. I took it to the highest point in Rocky Mountain National Park, about 12000 ft. The whole trip put on about 2300 miles and I averaged 17.9 mpg. I was quite satisfied with that since its not the most aerodynamic vehicle out there. The bummer is I never took a picture of it on the trip. I traded in my 03 Limited for the new one. It had 37,500 miles on it at the time. Never had a problem with it, just one recall, (ball joints). Both are fantastic vehicles. I really thought my new one would either be a GC (the KJ is much more value for the money) or a CRD.(which I did test drive and wanted but they weren't dealing as good as the KJ gas). At the end of May the dealer was trying to move some metal. I got a higher trade in value for my 03 than Blue Book, got $3000 in rebates, plus 0% financing, no payments until November. I got the leather interior this time and my payments are $50 a month less than I was paying. No brainer.

GeorgiaJeeper

Reaction score
I bought a 2005 Liberty Limited on March 30, and after about 4 and a half months, it has about 4800 miles on it so far. It had 11 miles on it when I bought it.

jp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife's 04 now has 16,000 miles on it. We've only had it about a year now.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I put mine on the road September 29, 2004 now it has 39790 on it. I tend to be on the road a lot job, going to the mountains, Daytona etc. Got to keep them moving !

rc777

Reaction score
'02 Sport 3.7 auto with 86,000 mi

fairly reliable so far
73k transmission replaced
82k engine rebuilt

ok, just kidding
ONLY problem so far, and it is a safety concern, is the lower ball joints

January 04 both lower ball joints replaced as a safety recall
Feb 05 rt side lower replaced after inspection
Aug 05 catastophic failure of left lower balljoint

luckily this occurred at very low speed, it could have been a very nasty accident otherwise

dealer / Chrysler no charge and both rt and left ball joints replaced with newer part # than on the original recall?
( if you're picking up the tab yourself Moog may have a superior part? )
This occurred on a vehicle that hasnt been abused or offroad, so if you complied with the recall early ( 2002, 2003 vehicles ) be alert to another problem. Occasionaly turn off the radio, and listen. ( and inspect often )

duelly

Reaction score
05 CRD limited 4x4 loaded dark kaki only exterior mods are chrome step bars black taillight covers and moulded mud guards have had it for a week today 792km's on it (libdarkk)

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tommudd said:
I put mine on the road September 29, 2004 now it has 39790 on it. I tend to be on the road a lot job, going to the mountains, Daytona etc. Got to keep them moving !

Wow! You'll need a new car soon! \:D/

Members online

No members online now.