Whats the bast A/T tire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bjeepin

Reaction score
Lookin to get some all terrains and just wonderin which ones are the best on the market.

Thanks Brandon

isomswim

Reaction score
Everyone is going to have their own opinion, which is good and so are the tires but its all matter of what someone wants out of said tires. Just my 2cents

Ive had revos, silent armor, and bfg rugged terrain. all these on different vehicles and all great tires.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my duratracs for a couple months now. Best tire I've ever had. I can just about floor it in the rain and not spin. Best wet traction I've ever had. They make a little noise, but the traction is worth it. Best all around tire IMO.

RedJeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you're looking for. 80% of my time I'm on the highway so I didn't want massive off road tires. Also wanted some semblance of quiet. For the time being I picked up a set of Nexen Roadians. Not expensive and extremely quiet. Traction seems more than adequate for my needs.

Dan

liberty74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about off road, but I've had Firestone Destination A/T's on both of my Jeeps and really like this tire. Doesn't seem to be real noisy on the road and they seem to wear well also.

Jeff