what is this cable??? (pic inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Liberty84....are you doing a 4x4 conversion??

If so....you're the 1st one I think!:D

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Liberty84....are you doing a 4x4 conversion??

If so....you're the 1st one I think!:D

yea:D, im just trying to make sure that all te components are gonna work so i wont be suprise at the end when i get everything, just a little concern about the programming, but as tjkj has told me before the dealer should be able to do that, but what if i get a computer from a 4x4??? hu i havent think of that

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
yea:D, im just trying to make sure that all te components are gonna work so i wont be suprise at the end when i get everything, just a little concern about the programming, but as tjkj has told me before the dealer should be able to do that, but what if i get a computer from a 4x4??? hu i havent think of that

That would be fine I think.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be fine I think.

yea ill have to make sure with tjkj, and i think theres also a computer for the ******, but i dont know if it comes with the 4x4 ****** or if im gonna have to get that computer too, or if the dealer has to flash everything, , i would love to get the computers my self and install them cuz the customer service ere in tx sux...(to me) and more likely i think they are not gonna want to do the reprogramming if i need to, im gonna have to find a dealer that will, some dealers here are just so incopetent

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just going to ask the same thing, why would the computer have to be reprogrammed or changed because you add the transfer case and front diff to get 4 wheel drive??

Shift points or something for the trans?

Txseaaggie

Reaction score
yea ill have to make sure with tjkj, and i think theres also a computer for the ******, but i dont know if it comes with the 4x4 ****** or if im gonna have to get that computer too, or if the dealer has to flash everything, , i would love to get the computers my self and install them cuz the customer service ere in tx sux...(to me) and more likely i think they are not gonna want to do the reprogramming if i need to, im gonna have to find a dealer that will, some dealers here are just so incopetent

Alan Samuels in Houston just reprogrammed mine yesterday. My speed was off 5-7mph

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
He'd get the PCM flashed so that the indicator lights would work.:)

Mangate

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If you change the engine PCM you'll have to get it programmed for keys and remotes.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I haven't gottena d30a yet, and the reason for repro is cuz when you shift into 4low the computers sends all the torque to the low speeds, idk how to explain it but it works like that, so, having everything without a reprogramed computer 4hi and 4low would be the same thing I think

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thankx man, I'll keep in mind the allan samuels dealer, o and my remotes don't work anyways it got fried for some reason.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I also think 4 lo disables air bags, and ABS is you have it...