What is the deepest water a KJ can drive through

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ask him about the "drive" back to the hotel :happy175:

No it should ask him about the tow back to the hotel i was thinking driving back with but what should have been a 4 hour drive home turned into a 6 in a half drive home with a busted pass side cv shaft did not know how to take it out at the time nor did I have the tools on hand to do so

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
No it should ask him about the tow back to the hotel i was thinking driving back with but what should have been a 4 hour drive home turned into a 6 in a half drive home with a busted pass side cv shaft did not know how to take it out at the time nor did I have the tools on hand to do so

And the rest of us already had problems to deal with at that point with the sun going down
great memories
and "before" all the fun really got started
You must be registered for see images attach

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I know that is why I did not press it about the cv you and tony were dealing with the JK but I will say I did enjoy my drive home taking the back roads home other that the clickity clack of the cv banging about

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
And the rest of us already had problems to deal with at that point with the sun going down
great memories
and "before" all the fun really got started
You must be registered for see images attach

You don't have the "daisy chain" photo posted... Larry pulling Steve pulling me. This is how I remember it. lol3.gif

You must be registered for see images

05renny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got stuck in a hole about two weeks ago, filled the cabin with 3 inches of water! Poured in like a faucet through the speaker. No more carpet in the kj!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Got stuck in a hole about two weeks ago, filled the cabin with 3 inches of water! Poured in like a faucet through the speaker. No more carpet in the kj!
Hot feet :icon_smile:
or at least my buddys 03 was when he removed the carpet for a couple of days

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been there done that yes a little warm feet

Mines bed lined. Yep I can confirm its warm feet. But being able to wash out the floor is worth it for me. I love it. Only carpet is in the very back and that's trimmed like a floor mat.

Actually mine was very nasty due to three kids, constant beach runs and a chocolate lab. Had this nasty smell after the window dropped one night. Pulled it out the next day. Never looked back.

Sent from my Home Phone using Tapatalk

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines bed lined. Yep I can confirm its warm feet. But being able to wash out the floor is worth it for me. I love it. Only carpet is in the very back and that's trimmed like a floor mat.

Actually mine was very nasty due to three kids, constant beach runs and a chocolate lab. Had this nasty smell after the window dropped one night. Pulled it out the next day. Never looked back.

Sent from my Home Phone using Tapatalk

I thought at one point to cut up the carpet so it could be taken out in parts to be cleaned without having to take out the seats and such

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just shoot holes in the floor like they did on the Botswana episode of BBCs Top Gear:Big Laugh:

stratusfear02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever have any problems with water in the axles? I read somewhere you should extend the breather tubes if you go through any kind of water.

SoutheastORCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the breather on my axles attached a little higher, I've never had to extend them on any of my 4WD vehicles.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.