What if you lost your KJ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At this point in my life, I would probably get something older that is fuel efficient, like an older Prelude, and then get a motorcycle for the expeditions and errands around town. As much as I love the 4wd and the Jeep itself, gas prices are really starting to hurt.

maverick7321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another KJ still for I love my Liberty and could not see driving another type of car.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm....tough question. I always wanted a Wrangler, but with gas quickly reaching $4/gallon. I'm thinking I want something more fuel efficient, but not a pansy Prius (no offense to Prius owners out there). I'm thinking like a motorcycle. But living in Michigan, I would only be able to use it 5 out of the 12 months of the year. I would have to move out west. :cool:

Or I would take it over to tjkj and pay him to fix it. :D

maverick7321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wish that Jeep would make a Hybrid Liberty that way you get a great SUV with better gas mileage. For Ford has the Escape Hybrid and now Chevrolet has the Tahoe Hybrid it would be great if we would could get a Liberty Hybrid.

dog_party

Reaction score
I'd either get a JK Unlimited or a used CRD KJ. If they'd sell my a CRD JK Unlimited, it'd be a no-brainer for me.

Ctnunez

Reaction score
Hmm. Really bad t-bone and they say its totaled? i'd take some of the insurance money and buy my jeep back from the insurance people and use the rest of it on a new jeep, probably a used jk then throw the brute conversion kit from AEV on it. If it wasnt a bad t-bone i'd just hammer out the big dents and throw an exo-cage on it and make it a trailer only rig.

Reaction score
get the rubicon if any thing. its starts you out closer to a trail monster than the regular wrangler does

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IDEAL CHOICE: A CRD KJ

SECOND CHOICE: A diesel VW or BMW

ADDITIONAL VEHICLE ($ PERMITTING): An older Wrangler/CJ for modding...

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Toyota FJ... the new Liberty lacks the capabilities of the KJ.

WoodysKJ

Reaction score
Just stating the truth,fixed it once,imagine what it will look like the second go around:D.

I know. Everybody here (Myself included) admires your expertise and your knowladge of the KJ, not to mention the obvious hands on experience.

I was just pulling your chain a bit.

SHOW OFF!!!!!!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Toyota FJ... the new Liberty lacks the capabilities of the KJ.

FJ? The fj may be decent offroad but it has nothing else. Well, it does have 3 windshield wipers which looks amazing. I almost wreck laughing everytime I see one in the rain. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.