What if you lost your KJ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So like, I was sitting around the other day, just thinkin' about what would happen if someone t-boned my KJ. What would I get? My conundrum is that I don't much care for the totally redesigned 08+ kj, so where would that leave me?

For those of you who don't care for the redesigned KJ, what would you get if your Libby got totaled?

k99jk99j

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would get an 08 liberty. if those weren't available, i would get a 75 cj-5 with a 304, headers and rocker panel cherry bombs mufflers!

tbaldridge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always wanted a diesel truck of some sort because I tow my car around quite a bit (preferably a duramax)!!
But, due to the increase in that aweful byproduct I don't think that will be happening any time soon!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would get another KJ.

Dave

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would get something big enough to flat tow the TJ
as funny as it may be I like the Honda Ridgeline P/U
rated to tow 5k but I know at least 2 people who tow boats that go over 5k and they have had no issues

Yes I could do it with the KJ now but problem is if I go to ride with 2 Jeeps I feel that both Jeeps should get wheeled

patbluejeep

Reaction score
I was thinking about this too, if i lost my jeep idk how i would recover. you start to realize how irreplaceable these KJ's are when you put so much money and work into them.
idk if i would be able to move on.

plus...what would i do if i couldnt off road in my spare time, id probably get into bad stuff
the jeep is a true life saver