What did you sell or trade to get your KJ?

What did you sell or trade to get your KJ?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepMan82

Reaction score
Traded in a 2000 Chevrolet Blazer that blew it's engine at a mere 189,000 miles without warning.

Eicas

Reaction score
I traded in my 2002 Nissan Maxima, I was actually looking for a used Subaru Forester but then tried out a Jeep Liberty and that changed my thinking. Ended up with a no mod dead stock '06 Limited with 77K on it. No regrets!

xIceHoundx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold a 1993 Mazda FD RX7 Fully modified, stepped away from the modified import car world due to all the drama and media ******* its all about these days, and stepping into the offroading world. Also have a daughter now so KJ fits well for that.

You must be registered for see images

Jess8e

Reaction score
Sold my ex girlfriends car that i bought her, a 1999 grand prix. And sold my 1994 ram 2500 5 speed. made a 2500 down payment on an 03 freedom edition.

SeventyGTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is for sale although not sold it yet, but my lifted/winched Suzuki Sidekick is what it replaced....

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some say I traded my balls since it's a liberty and that's a "chick car." :D

KodiakKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded in my 1998 grand am. At 99k miles, I was already changing parts like crazy.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

kage860

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded my 2008 Hyundai Tiburon V6. I liked it back then until I started looking for something with four doors and 4x4.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
'97 Geo Tracker I bought new and paid cash for. That's a long time between car payments.

TRFguy

Reaction score
This is our First Jeep, have had it for almost 10 years, love it. 6 speed manual, with off road package, driving lights, it's been a tough vehicle.

Venomous Duck

Reaction score
Sold a 04 Civic ex with mods, 248k miles and a bad rod bearing for $1k and bought the KJ for the same price with 123k. Not a bad deal and I love the KJ so far.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my innocence and traded my soul.

But the sucker who paid for my innocence got damaged goods, and my soul was already spoken for. But at least the Jeep gods continue to smile upon me

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Sold my innocence and traded my soul.

But the sucker who paid for my innocence got damaged goods, and my soul was already spoken for. But at least the Jeep gods continue to smile upon me

This sounds like a movie trailer. Shoot, I'd pay ten bucks to see how it turns out. :icon_lol: