What did you sell or trade to get your KJ?

What did you sell or trade to get your KJ?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlaz

Reaction score
Well I don't see Grand Cherokee as an option so I'm just posting instead of voting, sorry to be a killjoy :p
I had a 96 with a 4.0L I-6 that I traded in with a busted transmission for my '05 Renegade that I have now. The only thing I miss is the overhead info panel that hadd MPG, Temp, Compass, and some other things on it. :/

jdonovan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 Subaru Outback XT LTD, with 250hp turbo charged motor with paddle shifters. Very fast, and worse on gas than Liberty and it used premium.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my 1998 GMC Suburban with 4 alternators and 15,000 watts h[worth of CB radio equipment.

jdonovan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Subaru Outback Sport first I had that got totalled when an idiot driver from the right lane decided at 70mph he wanted to use the left hand exit was an excellent car, best car I ever owned, the Outback XT was a piece of junk.

92fox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded in my 2003 Focus SVT about 3 hours ago for my 2007 Liberty Sport...always liked them and very happy with it so far.

KLSmith

Reaction score
Hi - a newbie here. Sold my 93 Subie. Actually - after owning it for 19 years it died. We were the original owners. Engine replacement was more than the vehicle was worth so I sold it as needing a replacement engine. Guy had good engine with poor body - I had mint body with bad engine. Needed a replacement vehicle and found a local couple who needed to get out from under 2 car payments. So - we bought a 07 Jeep Liberty in excellent at way below NAADA and Blue Book. My first Jeep. had hoped it would be a Wrangler, but wife is practical and the Wrangler isn't for a family.

Ken

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded in my 1997 Subaru Impreza with 247,000 miles on it. It was time to take her (Fuji) out back....

Squid27WFD3

Reaction score
I got the jeep as a replacement for my wrecked 01 dodge dakota. I was looking at another dakota but liked the jeep more at the dealer and here I am

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded a silver 2005 Mazda 6 for my 2006 Liberty. Bought the Mazda brand new in 2005. It was my first brand new first owner car I've ever had.

You must be registered for see images attach

And here she was a week before I traded her in for the liberty thanks to an uninsured driver who hit me head on in a parking lot while starring out his side window at a tree (he was arrested and I was later informed by the insurance adjuster I probably wouldn't be getting the deductable back as they learned he was held for having no documentation for being in the country legally)

You must be registered for see images attach

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine in trade for taking it out of my best friend's garage (was stuck and the ****** needs to be rebuilt).

Not a bad trade - the Uhaul trailer cost about $300 with insurance and gas/tolls added another $300. Rebuild materials about another $200. I figure I'm $5k in the black ;)

Latest posts

Members online